Get a general system overview. Start your Training here.
Plan your day, peek at the upcoming week’s tasks and knocking performance.
Manage Farms with 3 tabs: Criteria, Map, and Records..
- 1. My Farms Intro: Farm canvassing & property detail intro.
- 2. Farming a New Area: choosing you’re area and naming it.
- 3. Canvassing your Farm: draw your shape, get the records.
- 4. Canvassing your Farm: draw proper shapes – route, limits, & scaling.
- 5. Managing your Farm: using your shapes property data on map.
- 6. Managing your Farm: using your shapes property data in records.
- 7. Managing your Farm: adjusting your shapes property data in criteria.
- 8. Managing your Farm: managing your farm post app knocking sessions.
Manage your visit and mail tasks, use the web mail detail pane to print your mail directly in bulk. To complete re-visit tasks use the app, please view App Videos for more info.
- 1. My Planner Intro: understanding the 4 main areas of the planner.
- 2. Today’s Tasks: daily task activity and past due tasks.
- 3. Data Filters: using the date and area data filters.
- 4. Task Folders: understanding the various folders and how to use them.
- 5. Planner Body: using the calendar dates and tasks within them.
- 6. Active Tasks Table: managing calendar tasks in a table.
Overview performance or dig deep into knocking session performance reports.
Adjust password, billing, notification settings, etc…
- 1. Accounts Intro: understanding the different sections and their functions.
- 2. Account Info: understanding vital information for your realfarm247 account.
- 3. Billing Info: understanding how realfarm247 billing works.
- 4. Upgrade Package: how realfarm247 packages work.
- 5. Notifications: turn the system notifications you want on or off.
Today’s tasks, performance at a glance, & a upcoming 30-day task snapshot.
Access canvassed farms to begin timed, response based knocking sessions.
- 1. My Farms Intro: Farm table detail intro.
- 2. Viewing a Farm Area: viewing area details and prepping for knocking.
- 3. Knocking your Farm: the difference between map and knock modes.
- 4. Knocking your Farm: understanding knocking controls and time management.
- 5. Knocking your Farm: how to plan your knocking route.
- 6. Knocking your Farm: inputting results into the property detail screens.
- 7. Knocking your Farm: understanding the 3 property detail screens.
- 8. Knocking your Farm: understanding knocking sessions and follow-up knocking.